Thursday 9 May 2013

Right Guard Xtreme Invisible Bzz Campaign

Recently I was lucky enough to be invited to my second Bzz campaign this time for Right Guards's Xtreme Invisible anti-perspirant deodorant! I was pretty excited to be asked to test a deodorant as I have always battled with sweating and I only have a handful of roll-ons that actually keep me dry. 

So lately I have been using the Right Guard spray over my go to deodorant spray which is Lynx Attract for Her which I love for its scent but I still don't find I am not kept as dry as I'd like, so normally I stick to using a roll-on which I find I feel a lot drier and more confident wearing. So here are some of my first impressions and my thoughts of the product so far!

Here is what I received in my Bzz kit along with a black card to compare 
Right Guard Xtreme invisible along size my other sprays.

Right Guard Xtreme Invisible claims to protect from three different types of stain including white marks, oily stains and yellow stains which can be an embarrassing problem and a big strain on your clothes budget! After Right Guard's claims I was excited to see how it stood out next to some of the sprays I have used in the past with the use of the black card that came along with the Bzz kit. 

I compared alongside my favorite deodorant Lynx Attract for Her and Garnier Invisi Mineral which I have used during exercise in the past. I was pretty surprised with the results Right Guard Xtreme Invisible was not the least pigmented on the card.

Here are the comparison results!

So clearly Lynx Attract for Her left much less of a mark compared to the Right Guard Xtreme Invisible. The Garnier Invis Mineral however left a much more prominent mark which I expected as it comes across as much heavier to wear. So after the comparison I am a bit on the fence as to whether there will be less white stains than when I use my Lynx Attract, but time will tell!

As for the smell and protection I find the smell a bit chemically compared to my regular deodorant and the smell did not seem to last for any period of time which I did not like, as being a person who suffers with heavy perspiration I want something that is going to keep working throughout the day and keep me smelling nice as well as staying dry and not having to feel self conscious of sweat patches.

Saying that so far I have not felt like I was protected while wearing Right Guard Xtreme Invisible and I have found I did sweat large amounts while wearing the product and have been left feeling conscious of sweat patches and possible odor.

I will continue to use the Right Guard Xtreme Invisible for the rest of the campaign and fingers crossed it will grow on me, but at the moment the benefits of saving my clothing aren't outweighing the fact I want to be kept dry and smelling nice throughout the day!

If you'd like to look into becoming a Bzz Agent yourself check out: www.bzzagent.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment